Job Breif :- We have an urgent requirement of Corporate Communications Executive, who have good knowledge of Social Media and Graphic Design work, Candidate should have at least 6 months of experience in Social media marketing/Graphic designing with an organization or an agency.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining our company's social media platforms, monitoring user engagement. In addition to this, the candidate should be able to meet deadlines, have a strategic mindset, and always think out of the box. The candidate should possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills and the ability to pay close attention to details. Interested candidates kindly share the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent communication, written and verbal and Marketing skills
• Candidate must be fluent in English, and able to write and edit English language content to a high standard
• Independently worked for a corporate or social media company
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Ability to handle pressure
• Should be good with designing and running paid social campaigns
• Willingness to learn
• Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging
• Knowledge of Photo and video editing softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro,Canva, Filmora , Adobe Indesign ,Coral etc will be an added advantage.
• Active user of social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn,etc
• Design and implement social media strategy in alignment with business goals.
• Handle the entire social media presence of the group and its various companies across Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc
• Actively update current affairs aligning with the business.
• Create and Execute social media engagement strategies
• Derive followers and analyze competitors
• Create interactive captions/content for posts & engagement- related activities
• Visualize & Create Social Media posts, Movies and Campaigns
• Visualize & Design client specific and business reports using various designing tools such as In Design, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, PSD, Coral Draw, Multimedia etc
• Design the Posters, Brochure, Corporate Reports and Catalogue
• Able to manage multiple social media platforms, majorly Facebook, Instagram, google ads and analytics, Youtube, Pinterest, other online channels
• Supervising social media campaigns, handling online promotions, designing corporate reports and analyzing feedback on a daily basis
Qualification :- Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field and Graphic designing course with at least 6 months experience
Experience :- 0-1 Year
Location :- New Delhi (Jasola)